Hello everyone!
So I've been wanting to start a blog for a really long time and today's the day! My main inspiration to start a blog now are my two favourite bloggers/YouTubers : Zoella and SprinkleOfGlitter. I don't think my blog's going to have a paticular theme because I'm interested in so many different things. I thought a good start would be to introduce myself a little bit so here goes...
Name: Autumn
Age: 14
Home: South Yorkshire, England
Music Loves: Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, One Direction, Ariana Grande, Little Mix, Lucy Spraggan, Black Veil Brides, Bullet For My Valentine, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon and Pierce The Veil
Other Obsessions: Boadyway/West End/Theatre in general, Les Miserables and Harry Potter
Reason behind my URL: So my middle name is Rose (I hate my first name) so I got rosieposie and 1606 comes from my birthday, 16th June
That's kind of it so bye everyone x
Hi Autumn!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take your blog and hope you end up loving blogging as much as I do!
Hope to speak soon,
Laura xx
http://www.lisforladybird.com/
Hey Laura, thank you for the welcome! I hope I get really into this blogging, I'm heading over to your blog now to check it out :-) x
Delete